- NUGGET is an aromatic and very bittering brewing cultivar. With herbal flavors, it is particularly suitable for ale, stout, barley wine, season and beer style beers. It contains around 12% of alpha acids and 5% of beta acids.
- HUGE FIELD PLANT
- 4 YEARS OLD AND OVER
- MORE THAN 2 FEET IN DIAMETER
- ROOTS UP TO 1 INCH IN DIAMETER
- FOR MAXIMUM VEGETATION (18 FEET IN 8 WEEKS)
- YIELD: UP TO 1 DRY POUND OF HOPS
- Locally produced at Franklin Hops
- Certified organic by OCQV (autorized input)
- Deposit refundable on return of the large pot. We want to reuse them.
Mature FIELD hop plant, NUGGET cultivar
- Product Code: s/o
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Hop plant organic