- MOUNT HOOD is an american aromatic and bittering brewing cultivar. With spicy flavors, it is suitable for most styles of beer. It contains around 6% of alpha acids and 6,5% of beta acids.
- HUGE FIELD PLANT
- 4 YEARS OLD AND OVER
- MORE THAN 2 FEET IN DIAMETER
- ROOTS UP TO 1 INCH IN DIAMETER
- FOR MAXIMUM VEGETATION (18 FEET IN 8 WEEKS)
- YIELD: UP TO 1 DRY POUND OF HOPS
- Locally produced at Franklin Hops
- Certified organic by OCQV (autorized input)
- Deposit refundable on return of the large pot. We want to reuse them.
Mature FIELD hop plant, MOUNT HOOD cultivar
- Product Code: s/o
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Hop plant certified organic